How to reserve the apartment by yourself on our web page

How to reserve the apartment by yourself on our web page
The easiest way - is to choose and reserve the apartment by yourself on our web page. I often do this myself for my friends.

Some people have trouble doing this, so I will describe in detail how does it works!
When you go to our web site, first you?ll be taken to the main page and on its upper part there are a few photos of apartments. By clicking the arrows, you can move them to the left - right. This is our hot offers. For all these offers you can get a discount.

Just below the photo gallery there  is the search bar. It is particularly convenient to use if you are already clearly defined the dates of your holidays in Benidorm.  Just click on the calendar with the  arrival date and then a departure date, type now how many people will be in the apartment, and then press Search. The system will automatically find apartments available on these dates.

If you want to change the date, then  press the Reset button.

If you didn’t yet decided you holidays dates, you might simply view  all apartments. To do this just use the menu "All apartments" on the right side.

For an example just click on “Apartments in Benidorm” -  in the menu  you will see all the offers so you can choose the type of the apartment you are looking for,  1 to 3 bedrooms apartments or apartments on the beach  first row.

Now than you already chose an apartment simply click on the photo or the Next link and you will be redirected to the property full description. It has pictures of apartments, precise map of their location and calendar of availability. Dates market with red are already booked and paid,  yellow – just booked and green - available.

Click on the calendar and choose the arrival date and  the departure date and you will see the exact price of the apartment. Then press the "Book Now" button and go to the page where you need to enter personal information (name, phone number, email address, and so far). On the same page you can order additional services: transfers, welcome food pack and so on. Then press the "Continue" button and go to the page showing the total booking information.
Now check the box that you accept the booking conditions  and press "Continue".  You will be taken to a page where you can choose the payment method. There are two of them: by bank transfer or card payment via PayPal.

If you choose to pay by bank transfer, then the next working day we will send you a contract which specifies the payment details to the e-mail address indicated  in the booking form. if you wish to pay by card, then just use PayPal payment system site, where you need to enter your details, the card number, CVC code etc..

You have to pay 30% of the total rental price to make the reservation  and  the rest 70% is to pay on the arrival day.
If there are any changes or additions after the reservation is made, please write us on our e-mail or (more convenient) just add us to your contacts in Skype or  WhatsApp. And we’ll answer shortly.
3
Как добраться из аэропорта Барселоны в Бенидорм
Магазин Массимо Дутти - Massimo Dutti - Бенидорм
 

Контакты

Vip Voyage 2000
Tlf.: +34 699-449-337 (WhatsApp, Viber)
Tlf.: +34 628-720-858 (WhatsApp, Viber)
E-mail: info@benidormarenda.com
WEB: www.benidormarenda.com

QR код страницы

How to reserve the apartment by yourself on our web page - Аренда недорогого жилья (апартаменты, квартиры)  в Бенидорме - Блог
© 2019 Аренда недорогого жилья (апартаменты, квартиры) в Бенидорме - Блог. Все права защищены.